How does Wizard Jeans collect your personal information?
We may collect your personal information through some of the following ways:
- When you register or use wizardjeans.com (the "Website").
- When you contact Wizard Jeans by telephone or email.
- When you enter any prize draws or competitions run by Wizard Jeans.
- When completing any surveys that we send to you for research purposes (although you are under no obligation to complete these).
- When completing any forms for transactional, employment or other purposes.
What sort of personal information will Wizard Jeans collect about you?
In addition to personal details such as your name, date of birth, address, email and telephone number, Wizard Jeans may also collect some of the following personal information about you:
- Details of transactions you make from Wizard Jeans (whether via the Website, Telephone or in-store or at an event).
- Details of your shopping preferences.
- Details of your visits to the Website.
- Details of when you contact Wizard Jeans by email, post or telephone. Please note that we my keep a record of that correspondence.
- Any other information from which we can identify you (or which is available on public registers).
What does Wizard Jeans use your personal information for?
We will treat all your personal information as private and confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in certain circumstances, as set out below).
We confirm that any personal information which you provide to us will be held securely and in accordance with the registration that we have with the Data Commissioner's Office. We will use and process your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, as amended from time to time, as well as any other relevant data protection or privacy legislation. The types of uses we will make of your personal information shall include the following:
- Process any orders that you make via the Website, via telephone or in-store (please note that your details may need to be passed to a third party in order for them to supply or deliver the product or service that you ordered and we may retain your details for a reasonable period of time after you have completed the transaction in order to fulfil any contractual obligations such as refunds, etc).
- Process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions (we may retain your details for these purposes for a reasonable period of time and we may pass your details to a third party to carry out these functions).
- With your consent, retain your personal information, preferences and details of your transactions in order to keep you informed by email, post, mobile messaging, telephone and/or through other digital means including social media platforms, about products and services (including special offers, discounts, promotions, events, competitions and so on) offered by Wizard Jeans.
- We will use your personal information to maintain and update your account (e.g. such as a change of address).
- Improve the content and appearance of the Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- Administer any promotions or competitions run by Wizard Jeans. Please refer to the specific terms & conditions for each promotion or competition.
- Carry out assessment and analysis (for example market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the products or services which we offer.
Enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Wizard Jeans, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal information or any other information we obtain about you, we are entitled do so.
In circumstances where you contact us by telephone, calls may be recorded for quality, training and security purposes.
We will not keep your personal information processed by us for any purpose or purposes for longer than is necessary for that purpose or for those purposes. Under data protection legislation you have the right to access information held about you. If you chose to exercise this right, then any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
How can I unsubscribe?
If at any point you no longer wish us to hold your personal information or you do not wish to receive information from us then there are a number of ways you can unsubscribe. These are as follows:
- You can click onto the "unsubscribe" link in any communication that we send to you by email which will automatically unsubscribe you from that type of communication. Please also note that you may continue to receive communications which are already on route to you for a short period of time while your relevant unsubscribe request is being processed.
- Alternatively, you can contact our customer services by calling +44 (0) 1803 211806 Monday to Saturday: 9am-5pm or by using email to email@example.com
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and Wizard Jeans does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal details to these websites.
Cookies make your wizardjeans.com experience more enjoyable – and below we have explained exactly what they are, why we use them and how they work.
Here's a list of the main cookies we use, and what we use them for:
_ga / _gid / _gat
- Distinguish unique users
- Throttle the request rate
wizardjeans.com 'share' tools
We know you love to share the great content we have on wizardjeans.com. Please be aware that social networking sites, like Facebook and Twitter, might send cookies. We don't control the setting of these third-party cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
We hope that explains things clearly – and please be aware you can set your browser to reject cookies or you can delete them yourself if you wish. For full information on how to delete cookies please visit aboutcookies.org (this will open in a new window – please note that we can't be responsible for the content of external websites).
Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy and cookies policy.
For any questions regarding this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.